Looking to Make Income Trading Options ?
Our system offers you a unique style of trading
Welcome to Options Truth!
I’m Dennis May, a retired CBOE market-maker and co-creator of MicroHedge, the software of choice for 1,000's of market-makers and trading desks around the world. I've been in the business for 25 years, so I do know a thing or two about options.
What makes us different?
Yes, I'm so confident you'll like the service, I've made it month to month. There's no need to pay for a full year. Click Add To Cart To Join Now
- Both directional and market neutral option strategies
- Access to me, and my 25 years of industry experience
- Email alerts to follow my trades and learn by example
- Telephone or text messages notifying you of an alert
- At least one weekly video and written explanation of trades, strategy and education
- Access to a members only website, with a library of video and written tutorials
- Ability to cancel at any time with no questions asked
- Low monthly membership fee
Did you know?
- You can start trading with as little as $200
- 80% of options do not expire worthless
- Knowing option strategies does not entitle you to profits
- You can't learn to trade options profitably in a three day seminar
- Chasing hot stocks with options is a gamblers game
- It has never been easier to trade options online
Let me teach you “when” to use simple strategies to dramatically increase your odds of success!
The options market growth has been phenomenal in the last 15 years because on-line execution and tighter spreads have leveled that part of the playing field. On-line brokerage firms are happy to teach you how to enter a strategy. But how do you know when and at what price?
Follow my Trades and Learn
Minutes after I make a trade I will email information about the trade to all members then archive it on the Members only site. I then send a follow-up email containing a video or written update explaining why I made the trade.
Here are Some Common Misconceptions...Followed by the Truth
Option Truth # 1
80% of options expire worthless
This statement is not true. This statistic was published in a study in the late 1990s, which has since been discredited. The real number is around 35% according to the Options Clearing Corporation (OCC).
Be careful not to trust anyone who cites this study for any reason.
The person who has the statistical advantage is the "House". It does not matter if you're buying or selling options, in the long run the party with the edge WINS.
Option Truth # 2
You can't learn to trade options profitably in a three day seminar.
These types of seminars fall into three camps.
(1) Those that intentionally try to make options hard to understand so they can sell you an additional $3,000 follow-up seminar.
(2) those that make options unrealistically simple; an effortless money machine; to entice you to sign-up and immediately pre-pay for a yearly subscription with lure of gaining financial freedom, a yacht or a vineyard.
(3) those that are conducted by true industry experts.
Make sure you do your homework to find someone who has actually been in the trenches.
Options Truth # 3
Why do some people want to teach me everything there is to know about options, except how to make money?
It is not that hard to teach option terminology and strategies.
This information provides “filler” in seminars and for instructors that don’t have valuable content. It is used in an attempt to impress you so you think you need to buy more of whatever they are selling.
Be careful. Knowing the strategies does not entitle you to profits.
Option Truth # 4
I’ve heard the best way to make money in the stock market is to day trade or invest in hot stocks and options
This statement is not true. Because brokerage firms make their money through commissions and fees, it is in their best interest for you to be an active trader.
Have you noticed who advertises on channels like CNBC? It is the on-line brokerage firms most that tout their newest software and fast executions. Some offer free webinars to teach you how to trade/generate commissions. Remember, overtrading costs you commissions and slippage.
People who insist on speculating create huge opportunities for the smart trader.